Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What does this dream mean? Or represent? No one seemed to know the first time I asked plz?

I was on a yellow school bus that was packed with students. We were going home from school and the last available seats were all up front (uck!). I sat in an empty spot in the second row on the right after asking some kid to switch with me. I noticed that my backpack was extremely heavy and it was weighing me down considerably. Then my friend Jacob got on the bus and sat next to me. We were talking but I don't remember what we said. Then I pulled two extremely heavy, metal, silver and bronze, old looking windchime things and asked him to hold them for me. He said "sure" and put them in his bag, my bag was no longer too heavy for me to hold. Then the bus stopped and I got off and walked to my house. Then it was time for bed and I went to sleep. I had a dream about this guy Hunter and me dating and I woke up(in the dream still) and texted the entire dream to my best friend Syd. Only I got an incoming text and accidentally sent my dream to that number instead of Syd. I didn't know it though. Then a few minutes later the number texted me back and asked me "when did you have that dream?" I knew it wasn't Syd but curiousity got the better of me and I pretended like I thought it was Syd. I said "a few minutes ago." Then the number texted me back and was like "which Hunter?" I texted "Loupe." Then it texted me back and was like "i'm Hunter." I texted "oh". Then he texted something back and we kept texting for a long time but I don't remember the rest of the convo. In the dream I started getting ready to go somewhere and I think I was going to meet Hunter or it had something to do with him. Then I woke up. What do you think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment