Monday, August 15, 2011

Do you think when you turned 25 you noticed that you were maturing?

Next week I will be 25 years old... I notice slowly but surely I am evolving.... Im talking with more of an intellect...Im in grad school (this may be a reason why im changing also because Im around more mature people, or people with the same interest as I have)... Im more serious now... more ertive... have higher self esteem....take up for myself more....I know 30 year olds that act like children(especially at my job) and Im starting to distance myself from them...Im also dressing more like an adult last year because last year, I looked like an average 15 year old, but did you see yourself changing/evolving/maturing as a person once you hit that year in your life or at least trying to get more mature? if not, how old were you when you saw yourself changing into a maturer individual and leaving the immature people and issues alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment