Sunday, August 14, 2011

Was this demon causing me to feel this feel?

Several years ago,i took this medicine called tranquil,or some pill that my psychologist prescribed to me,and when i took the pill i felt really,really weird.I felt my heart pound heavy,and i took few naps to wear off the effects that the medicine was causing me.I was told that people in mental hospitals took this type of stuff,and you sometimes will see few of them walk around all messed up as if they were zombies of some sort.I always wonder why people say that people in mental hospitals are zombie for.Later on in life,i went to church that said that those people are demons possessed,or have demons causing them mental problems,and the meds that they take are demonic.I don`t accept,nor believe what they say about that part but i do feel that maybe what i took was not right for me to take for i do not have bipolar,nor depressed,nor do i hear voices,and do crazy things that would hurt someone.Also,have you ever felt that way when you took your meds,or do you think since i was little it may had a hugh impact on me causing me to have those weird feelings,or effects that i was having?I was 10 year old when i took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment