Thursday, August 11, 2011

What are chances of recovery for a person who suffered a mive stroke on 2/3 of her brain's left hemisphere?

Hello, this is the first time I'm writing to you. I am 22 years old and I have a 65 years old grandmother, she is the most important person in my life and love her with all my heart. Unfortunately, she had a mive stroke yesterday morning which had affected two thirds of her brain's left hemisphere. The doctor said we still have to wait to see what's gonna happen with her but I don't know much about the recovery process and want to know if she will get better. I am hopping for the best. She is a strong woman and will fight until the end, even though the doctor said she can't understand what we are saying I know she can, she moves her head when we ask her questions and tears when every time she sees us. Please any information about the recovery process and anything that could help me understand what is going to happen now and what I need to do will be very helpful. God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment