Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For ladys who have endo and had a laparoscopy?

did any of you have just one incision? im trying to figure out what was done. I was still pretty loopy when my doc told my boyfriend what all he did. My boyfriend said that my doc did find endo and cleared it out. but from what i have read, you usually have other incisions too if they clear out the endo. tube in the belly on for the camera/light, and the at least one other incision for the tool. i only have one incision in my belly on. does that mean that he didnt clear anything out? or was he able to put all the tools through that same hole? also, when i woke up i had some pain in my hoo ha.lol. i asked the nurse and she said its because of a tool the put up there to move the uterus around. has anyone had a lap like this,had endo removed with only a single incision? my post op isn't for 2 weeks, so ill get all my questions then, but i was just Curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment